Tropical Forest Alliance Annual Meeting 2019: Field Trip Bogota, Colombia
Extension: Call For proposals – Field Trip Bogota, Colombia
What and why?
Are you interested in co-hosting a field trip to your project in Colombia, Peru or Brazil? These field trips will give participants the opportunity to experience first-hand the important work being done in the field to advance deforestation-free commodities.
We are seeking three to four field trips which address one of the 10 priorities outlined in the “Commodities and Forests Agenda 2020”. Read the Executive Summary-Commodities-Forests-Agenda-ENG Full Report here.
Please download and fill in the form below and send to TFA Latin America Regional Coordinator Fabíola Zerbini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Becoming a Field Trip Host
As a field trip organizes, you would have:
- The opportunity to co-brand the field trip with TFA
- The possibility to contribute to the thought leadership of the programme
- Your work will be highlighted in TFA communications (to be defined) for the Annual Meeting 2019
- An invitation to contribute an article posted on the TFA website in the run-up to or during to the AM 2019
- Recommended duration: 1-2 days including travel time.
- Start date: 4 May
- End date: 6 May (arrival in Bogota)
- Participants will travel to and from the field trips at their own cost.
- Participants can be asked to cover the cost of ground transportation, meals, and accommodation.
Please keep costs as low as possible to ensure high participation – the recommendation is no more than 500 USD per person departing from Bogota.
Roles of the TFA team
- Support partners outreach (co-sign and circulate field trip invitations, etc.)
- Provide consultation for the programme development
- Provide communication support
Deadline for field trip proposal submission has been extended to:
15 February 2019
Download the proposal form: Field Trip Proposal Form.
For more infomation please contact: TFA Latin America Regional Coordinator Fabíola Zerbini at email@example.com.