Wilmar Policy Progress Report Dec 2013-2015
Type of Publication: Progress Report
Name of Publication: No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation policy progress update
Date of Publication: 21 January 2016
Organizations /Credit: Wilmar International Limited
The progress report provides details about Wilmar’s performance in several key areas, including:
- Traceability: Wilmar’s approach to defining and calculating traceability, a supply chain overview, and traceability statistics.
- Supplier compliance: Progress on mill assessments, the Aggregator Refinery Transformation (ART) approach to provide a collaborative framework of solutions and shared best practices, and a proactive supplier monitoring programme.
- Support for smallholders: Incentivising smallholder suppliers to pursue sustainable practices.
- Transparency and accountability: Sustainability dashboard and grievance procedure, to mitigate risks and drive change along the supply chain.
- New targets in 2016 and beyond: An overview of Wilmar’s plans to address ongoing challenges and bring the industry closer to its sustainability goals.
Topics: Palm Oil; Progress
Regions/Countries: China, Europe, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, South Africa, Ukraine, United States of America, Vietnam